Welcome to the Royal Adelaide Hospital
The Royal Adelaide Hospital Research Fund is the community focal point of fundraising and volunteer activities to support medical research at the Hanson Institute.
- To raise money for the benefit of the Hanson Institute generally and for specific projects identified by SA Pathology and Royal Adelaide Hospital (RAH).
- To support research by seeking financial gifts from individuals and corporations.
- To develop and coordinate major signature events which will raise funds and the profile of the Hanson Institute.
- To support the implementation of corporate philanthropy and corporate sponsorship programs.
- To steward high-level network development activities.
- To provide specialist advice and support for the development of key fundraising initiatives.
- Advancement of the reputation of the Hanson Institute and the services of Royal Adelaide Hospital.
Our Vision is for the Research Fund to be the nucleus of the Hanson Institute, where our clinical leaders, community leaders, friends and donors can come together for the benefit of the Hanson Institute.
Our mission is to improve the health of communities served by the Hanson Institute, SA Pathology and RAH through the funding of innovative research to provide the best possible healthcare for patients both locally and internationally.